Rainbow Salad with Carrot-Ginger Dressing
This salad is not only full of bright flavour, it’s gorgeous to look at. This makes a ton, so it’s great to serve at gatherings.
Servings 8 People
- 1 1/2 cups Carrot Juice
- 1/3 cup Rice or Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tbsp Freshly Grated Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- ½ Small Yellow Onion
- 1 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 2 Garlic cloves Pressed or minced
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- 4 cups Shredded Brussels Sprouts
- 4 cups Shredded Red Cabbage
- 2 cups Bite Sized Broccoli Florets
- 1-2 cups Shelled, Cooked Edamame Thawed, if frozen
- 1 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 Zucchini Sliced
- 2 Large Radishes Thinly sliced
- 2 Green Onions Thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Sliced
- 4 oz Pomegranate seeds or 1 pomegranate worth
Combine all ingredients except salt and pepper in a blender, blitz until very smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer to an appropriate container (we use a large mason jar), chill until use.
Separation will occur, so shake well before serving.
Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl, cover and chill until use.
Drizzle with carrot-ginger dressing before serving.